As a ‘Dool construction engineer’ you use structural analysis as part of the engineering design and contribute ideas about the types of profiles and constructions needed to ensure the structures comply with customer specifications. You will work with calculation programs such as Casta, Scia Engineer or Technosoft.
- Construction request for a combined fish farming and vegetable growing greenhouse complex in Canada;
- Solving the issue of lifting a 5,000 m² industrial complex with concrete floor;
- Calculating profiles/constructions for a garden centre to be built;
- Frequently use of Casta to calculate greenhouse constructions and other steel structures;
- Frequent use of standards applicable in specific countries and use of data on wind speeds and snow load;
- You will work at our office, where you can brainstorm with your colleagues.
Enthusiastic? We'd love to hear from you! Send your cover letter and CV to Marco van Ardenne at firstname.lastname@example.org