The planner performs tasks that support the production and assembly process.
This support can include a wide variety of activities, including making production drawings and parts lists, planning staff deployment, using production and/or machine capacity, calculating quantitative and qualitative supplies and/or optimal composition, monitoring (part of) the project administration and evaluating production and/or projects using post-calculation.
- Purchasing or calling off the necessary materials
- Planning staff deployment and/or production capacity and production
- Recording project data
- Managing and monitoring project files
- Making production drawings and parts lists
- Calculating costs or materials needed for production or (parts of) projects
- Creating final invoices for less or more work required on projects
- Determining workflow and corresponding sequence
- Preparing production lines
- Identifying project risks
Enthusiastic? We'd love to hear from you! Send your cover letter and CV to Marco van Ardenne at firstname.lastname@example.org